Do you need help finding a job? The Barbados Employment and Career Counselling Service is committed to not only finding you placements in local and overseas employment opportunities but also in preparing you for the job search process which includes:
- Preparing a great resume
- Writing an effective cover letter
- Searching for available vacancies
- Making an application to a job
- Preparing for the job interview
- Getting ready for that first day on the job
The staff of the BECCS is also available to offer quality career guidance and counseling to help you make informed choices while establishing clear career goals and strategizing on how to meet them. There is also a One-Stop Resource Centre where you will have free access to useful tools to help with your career planning and with a job search.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY TO PREPARE FOR TOMMORROW.