We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us; and
- Other Information.
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
- Other Uses.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- Security of your personal data. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. [You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
- Your rights. You mayterminate your subscriptions and membership at anytime at which point no further information on your account will be retained.
- Third party websites The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating information. Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Please address all general correspondence to the:
MINISTRY OF LABOUR
3rd Floor West,
Warrens Office Complex,
TEL. #: (246) 310-1400
FAX #: (246) 425-0266